At Painted Hills, we understand the importance of protecting and preserving our wildlife, which is why we have launched a line dedicated to wildlife awareness. We hope to push the public to engage in both dialogue and actions surrounding wildlife preservation by designing an eco-friendly bag that is inspiring, refreshing, and fashionable.
- Owl - Owls, specifically Burrowing Owls, are one of the most endangered bird species in Canada. Generally, owls are known for their wisdom and intellect, but within Indigenous belief, owls are often seen as warnings of bad luck. Considering the current rarity of owls, we must work to “Protect our Owls.”
- Bear - Black Bears are abundantly found throughout Canada, and share a deep symbolism of strength, health, and family within Canada’s Indigenous storytelling. Our “Protect our Bears” bags were created to promote the defense of this incredible animal.
- Deer - Deer are bountifully found across Canada’s forests, and are, within Indigenous storytelling, seen as bearers of gentleness, intuition, and power. With the continuation of industrialization, we must work to conserve deer habitats and, as our bags say, “Protect our Deer.”
Features (For Each Bag):
- Eco-Friendly: A handmade, reusable, guilt-free alternative to traditional plastic.
- Sturdy and Washable: Super strong, lightweight, soft, and water-washable. Durable fabric and straps ensure product transportation with no rips or tears.
- Compresses and Holds: These tote bags neatly compress and can be rolled up for easy storage.
- Made in Sri Lanka